Friday, June 18, 2010

Cherry Tart Will Get You a Ride

I made this tart for my mom's friend birthday. I also made same friend that whipped cream cake for her birthday. But this tart was for birthday dinner at her house.

I am cherry pitter supreme now. Forget buying a pitter or using that silly paper clip contraption. I timed my speed with songs on Itunes and you don't even want to guess how many cherries I was able to pit over the length of Suga Suga by Baby Bash.

Otherwise this tart didn't take much skills. The dipshit who honked at me and gave me a condescending shake of the head this morning probably could have made if he has a cherry pitter.

I followed this recipe too the tee except I used skim milk instead of the heavy cream since it seemed silly to go out and buy heavy cream just for a quarter cup. I upped the butter by a tablespoon just to keep things even.

Also I had to rush out and get the ride that a slice of this tart afforded me, so my mom took the picture with a flash. It makes it a bit gaudier, no?



I sadly didn't get to taste it. But it looked really yummy-I love cherries and almonds. Next time.

Maybe this song?

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment