Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brown Sugar Cardamom Friends

Nothing makes you feel a rumble in your tummy quite like the sight of a forest creature.



The recipe was quite simple. All you need is butter, flour, brown sugar, and cardamom. What could be simpler?

I would definitely add more cardamom.

I also topped the cookies with turbinado instead of more brown sugar. Shiny!


Farewell, Mr. Moose!

Recipe: here
Forest creatures: Hiding in the forest, and in ikea cookie cutters.

-Anna

Edit: I forgot my favorite photo!


Me and the cookie, drinkin that earl grey.

4 comments:

  1. hi anna. this is daniel

    yum

    i like the snail/whale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel!

    Thanks :)
    My favorite is the porcupine. When are you coming back to Berkeley?

    Also, can you link me to your blogs again? I tried to remember but I failed. I know it was something clever

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know when I'll head back up; I am helping out at home mostly during the summer.

    my food blog: omnomnomblr.tumblr.com
    my other photos blog: retroninja.tumblr.com


    enjoy

    ReplyDelete