Monday, February 15, 2010

Loving You Is Cherry Pie

Cherry nectarine pie*

So I found this recipe: http://goodeggseattle.blogspot.com/2009/07/summer-starts-with-vacation.html

And I made it for some friends on valentine's day. But I couldn't find apricots, so I used nectarines. Which is a shame, I love apricots with all my heart. Oh how symbolic, valentine's day without the deepest love. Haha. I like nectarines a bunch though, and am very pleased with the result. I used my trusty pie crust recipe (http://www.cooksrecipes.com/diabetic/reduced-fat-pie-pastry-diabetic-recipe.html , but with butter). I'd add a touch of sugar to it next time.

So, I know I made more changes, but honestly I am writing this post in late March, and I have no clue what I did. Look at the pictures, play a little "spot the difference" with yourself. You can also rearrange the photos til you align them in the appropriate order. So many hidden games in this post! Good times abound.















-Anna

1 comment: