Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I have cocoa powder, sugar, milk, and four types of vinegar. Can I make chocolate milk?



The answer is yes!

I call my friend Angela with this request; resounding reply: no way Anna.

I then proceeded to go through these seven steps with her on the line, listening in agony as she realized, with the unfurling of each step, just how embarrassing her mistake was.


This is all you need!

2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp granulated sugar
as much milk as your mug can hold
[five types of vinegar]


So here's how this is gonna go down.

Step 1, you're a dream come true.

2, just wanna be with you.

3, girl it's plain to see

mix the cocoa powder and sugar with a bit of milk in a saucepan, heating/mixing until combined to form a smooth&silky syrup.

...that you're the only one for me. ...

Add nice cold milk to the syrup and you have homemade chocolate milk! Don't forget to stir so you don't leave residue at the bottom of your mug.


If the only person to appreciate this post is Angela, I understand.

Oh ! I got my slightly newer copy of Jewish Cookery by Leah Leonard in the mail. Just opened it. Mmmm food.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment