Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sweetening the Studies

Inspiration is like hunger. Have a nibble, suddenly you're ravenous. The trick is, it's harder to motivate myself to take a bite of a book than a cookie. Studying also doesn't have quite the same level of stress-relieving ability as baking does. So during finals I found a sugar cookie recipe to love and adore, and my cookies were a lot less unappetizing than my prior salty, rock-hard, or completely melted attempts.



For the above cookie, I followed the recipe for lavender lemon cookies, and made a little lavender flower trail for appeal.

http://52kitchenadventures.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/week-19-lavender/

For the cookie down below, I used chai tea spices on the same sugar cookie recipe to make cookies that were basically snickerdoodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment